Pricing tables can be only setup by the Venue Manager of same venue
Locate and edit any type of facility (seat/room)
- first Login using same Venue's Login ID on app.sophub.in
- go to Facility and Pricing Module from the menu
- Select desired facility from seating list or rooms list
- Click on Edit on top of same list
Please note that each facility have different pricing setups and Venue manager needs to ensure that each facility's pricing and pricing multipliers are setup before starting adding subscription through the application
Types of pricings
- 1 day: Pricing set as per day per seat, which will be used in bookings of Day Shift.
- 1 month: Pricing set as per month per seat, which will be used in subscriptions of 1 month duration for Mon-Friday Access and Day shift
- 1 quarter: Pricing set as per month per seats, which will be used in subscriptions of 3 months duration for Mon-Friday Access and Day shift
- 1 year: Pricing set as per month per seats, which will be used in subscriptions of 12 months duration for Mon-Friday Access and Day shift
For any different access type and shift, we will use multipliers in pricing multipliers table
Quantity slabs is a unique feature provided by SOP Hub to avoid hard negotiations based on quantity, thus allowing SOP Hub and Space Manager's sales staff can directly move ahead to closing the sales knowing the final price.
These quantity slabs are set because co working spaces provide quantity discounts. Enter upto 10 quantity discount slabs and prices to be set after that quantity.
Example: So, if a quantity discount has to be given after 10 seats (Max quantity - 15), your pricing table will have 2 entries
- Quantity = 1 followed by pricing to be quoted up to next quantity slab, (ie. 1 to 9)
- Quantity = 10 followed by pricing to be quoted for more than 10 (ie. 10 to 15)
Lets go step by step on how pricing is calculated for any subscription:
Get price from table using quantity and commitment duration using explanation of quantity slabs. This will be monthly rent for Mon-Fri type of access
Get multiplier for access type based on weekdays to access from multiplier table. Like Mon-Sat, Mon-Sun, Sat-Sun. Assumption for Mon-Fri multiplier is 1
- For Mon- sat : Pricing will be done by multiplying the Monthly rent (Mon-Fri) * Mon-Sat multiplier for the duration of a subscription
- For Mon - Sun : Pricing will be done by multiplying the Monthly rent (Mon-Fri) * Mon-Sun multiplier for the duration of a subscription
- For Sat - Sun : Pricing will be done by multiplying the Monthly rent (Mon-Fri) * Sat-Sun multiplier for the duration of a subscription
- For 24x7 : Pricing will be done by multiplying the Monthly rent (Mon-Fri) * 24x7 multiplier for the duration of a subscription
Get pricing from above multiplication and multiply by shift multiplier as given below.
- For day shift, multiple by 1
- For night shift, multiply by night multiplier from commitment column
- For 24x7, no need for shift multiplier
The value that you will get will be final 'Monthly Payable Rent' excluding any taxes for given quantity, commitment, weekdays accessed and shift accessed.
Once you get 'Monthly Payable Rent', you can calculate by knowing 'how many month's rent to be held as deposit?'
This is called 'Deposit Multiplier' in our portal.
Calculate Deposit = [Monthly Payable Rent] x [Deposit Multiplier for Commitment Period]
Pricing for Versatile Seating?
You will see 2 pricing tables in versatile type of seating. These are meant for setting up different prices for fixed and flexible.
Hourly vs Daily Bookings
Rooms can be made available in booking module for hourly basis ( multiples of 15 mins) or daily basis. Whereas seating is available for in booking module only on daily basis.
But to save the pricing table, venue manager needs to fill both pricing even though you are going to make available under only one category.
Ways in which a room can be made available:
- One Day Pass Available: Choose this option if room are available in multiples of 1 day
- Hourly Pass Available: Choose this option if room are available multiples of 15 mins
- Booking Not Available: Choose this option if room is not available for any booking
No deposit can be collected against a booking. If you wish to collect any such deposits, collect using additional charges and return using balance refund.
Hourly Pricing Table
Columns: Time, Price, Per Hour Price
- Time: Pre-filled standard time slots - 15 mins, 30 mins, 45 mins, 1 hr, 2 hrs, 4 hrs, 8 hrs.
- Price: Final price for that time period calculated using per hour pricing
- Per Hour Price: Actual input from Venue Manager specifying per hour pricing.
Hourly booking of room can be done as any multiple of 15 mins, example: 3:15 hrs, 6:30 hrs, 4:45 hrs, 2:00 hrs etc.
Pricing will be calculated using per hour pricing of nearest lower time slot.
For example: Price for 3:15 hrs booking is calculated using per hour price of nearest lower time slot, that is 2:00 hrs. So price will be [2:00 Hrs Slots' Per Hour Price} x 3.25
Daily Pricing Table
Daily pricing is defined in normal pricing table along with quantity slabs. Only one multiplier is applicable for daily pricing which is night shift multiplier.
In case of versatile, daily price will be fetched from 'flexible pricing' table.